Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab59795)
- Product nameAnti-HB9/HLXB9 antibodySee all HB9/HLXB9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to HB9/HLXB9
- Specificityab59795 is specific for for HB9/HLXB9.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: H-APADRLRAESPSPPRLLAAHC-NH2, corresponding to amino acids 68-88 of Human HB9/HLXB9 conjugated to Blue Carrier Protein.
- Positive control
- Normal Term and First Trimester human Placenta and mouse Neuroblastoma and Spinal Cord cells.
- General notesFor additional stability glycerol at a concentration of 1:1 can be added.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks) (add antibacterial agent). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/500 - 1/6500.|
- FunctionPutative transcription factor involved in pancreas development and function.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and pancreatic tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MNX1 are a cause of Currarino syndrome (CURRAS) [MIM:176450]. The triad of a presacral tumor, sacral agenesis and anorectal malformation constitutes the Currarino syndrome which is caused by dorsal-ventral patterning defects during embryonic development. The syndrome occurs in the majority of patients as an autosomal dominant trait.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HB 9 antibody
- HB9 antibody
- HLXB 9 antibody
- HLXB9 antibody
- Homeo box HB9 antibody
- Homeobox HB9 antibody
- Homeobox protein HB9 antibody
- HOXHB9 antibody
- MNX1 antibody
- MNX1_HUMAN antibody
- Motor neuron and pancreas homeobox protein 1 antibody
- Sacral agenesis autosomal dominant (Currarino triad) antibody
- SCRA 1 antibody
- SCRA1 antibody
References for Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab59795)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zoldan J et al. The influence of scaffold elasticity on germ layer specification of human embryonic stem cells. Biomaterials 32:9612-21 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21963156) »
- Neufing PJ et al. Expression and localization of homeodomain proteins DLX4/HB9 in normal and malignant human breast tissues. Anticancer Res 23:1479-88 (2003). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 12820413) »