Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody [EPR3342] (ab79541)
- Product nameAnti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody [EPR3342]See all HB9/HLXB9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3342] to HB9/HLXB9
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C terminal of Human HB9/HLXB9.
- Positive control
- Molt-4 and Raji cell lysates.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3342
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79541 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21484430|
- FunctionPutative transcription factor involved in pancreas development and function.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and pancreatic tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MNX1 are a cause of Currarino syndrome (CURRAS) [MIM:176450]. The triad of a presacral tumor, sacral agenesis and anorectal malformation constitutes the Currarino syndrome which is caused by dorsal-ventral patterning defects during embryonic development. The syndrome occurs in the majority of patients as an autosomal dominant trait.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HB 9 antibody
- HB9 antibody
- HLXB 9 antibody
- HLXB9 antibody
- Homeo box HB9 antibody
- Homeobox HB9 antibody
- Homeobox protein HB9 antibody
- HOXHB9 antibody
- MNX1 antibody
- MNX1_HUMAN antibody
- Motor neuron and pancreas homeobox protein 1 antibody
- Sacral agenesis autosomal dominant (Currarino triad) antibody
- SCRA 1 antibody
- SCRA1 antibody
Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody [EPR3342] images
All lanes : Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody [EPR3342] (ab79541) at 1/200000 dilution
Lane 1 : Molt-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody [EPR3342] (ab79541)
This product has been referenced in:
- Egawa N et al. Drug screening for ALS using patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cells. Sci Transl Med 4:145ra104 (2012). Human . Read more (PubMed: 22855461) »
- Wilkens L et al. The homeobox gene HLXB9 is upregulated in a morphological subset of poorly differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma. Virchows Arch 458:697-708 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21484430) »