Anti-HCN4 antibody (ab65703)
- Product nameAnti-HCN4 antibodySee all HCN4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HCN4
- SpecificityThis antibody appears to be specific for HCN4
- Tested applicationsIHC-FoFr, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic peptideto an internal sequence of rat and mouse HCN4 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 100 µl of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22363118|
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/4000. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/4000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/4000.|
- RelevanceHCN4 is a member of the family of hyperpolarization activated and cyclic nucleotide gated (HCN) channels. HCN currents have been linked to pacemaker activity in the heart and brain, resting potential control, as well as neuronal plasticity. It has been shown that HCN4 channels function as receptors for sour taste, and are associated with pacemaker potential generation in the sinoatrial node.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; multi pass membrane protein.
- HCN 4 antibodyHyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide gated potassium channel 4 antibodyPotassium sodium hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide gated channel 4 antibodyPotassium/sodium hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide gated channel 4 antibody
References for Anti-HCN4 antibody (ab65703)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang YP et al. Hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated cation channel subtypes differentially modulate the excitability of murine small intestinal afferents. World J Gastroenterol 18:522-31 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22363118) »