Anti-HDAC1 antibody [1.T.9] - ChIP Grade (ab31263)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibody [1.T.9] - ChIP GradeSee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1.T.9] to HDAC1 - ChIP Grade
- Specificityab31263 recognizes HDAC1 (Histone Deacetylase 1).
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, IP, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Cow, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: CEEKPEAKGVKEEVKLA conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 467-482 of Mouse HDAC1
- Positive control3T3/A31 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.1M Tris glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1.T.9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31263 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22416134|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: 1/1000. PubMed: 19424149|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 404126 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 487309 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 3065 Human
- Entrez Gene: 433759 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 297893 Rat
- Omim: 601241 Human
- SwissProt: Q32PJ8 Cow
- SwissProt: Q13547 Human
- SwissProt: O09106 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q4QQW4 Rat
- Unigene: 88556 Human
- Unigene: 202504 Mouse
- Unigene: 391033 Mouse
- Unigene: 1863 Rat
- DKFZp686H12203 antibodyGON 10 antibodyHD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibodyHD1 antibodyHDAC 1 antibodyHDAC1 antibodyhdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibodyhdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibodyHDAC1_HUMAN antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 antibodyReduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3L1 antibodyRPD3L1 antibody
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody [1.T.9] - ChIP Grade (ab31263)
This product has been referenced in:
- Martínez FP & Tang Q Leucine zipper domain is required for Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) K-bZIP protein to interact with histone deacetylase and is important for KSHV replication. J Biol Chem 287:15622-34 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22416134) »
- Kurita M et al. HDAC2 regulates atypical antipsychotic responses through the modulation of mGlu2 promoter activity. Nat Neurosci 15:1245-54 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22864611) »