Anti-HDAC1 antibody [6D434] - ChIP Grade (ab51846)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibody [6D434] - ChIP GradeSee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6D434] to HDAC1 - ChIP Grade
- SpecificityRecognizes human and mouse HDAC1.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IP, ChIP, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 467-482 of Human HDAC1
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6D434
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp686H12203 antibodyGON 10 antibodyHD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibodyHDAC 1 antibodyHDAC1 antibodyhdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibodyHDAC1_HUMAN antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 antibodyReduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3L1 antibody
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody [6D434] - ChIP Grade (ab51846)
ab51846 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.