Anti-HDAC1 antibody (ab46851)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibodySee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HDAC1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This antibody was generated by immunizing rabbits with a mixture of synthetic peptides corresponding to amino acids 1-5, 433-448 and 467-482 of human HDAC1.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp686H12203 antibody
- GON 10 antibody
- HD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibody
- HDAC 1 antibody
- HDAC1 antibody
- hdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- HDAC1_HUMAN antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- Reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibody
- RPD3 antibody
- RPD3L1 antibody
Anti-HDAC1 antibody images
Anti-HDAC1 antibody (ab46851) at 2 µg/ml + 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody (ab46851)
ab46851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.