Anti-HDAC1 antibody (ab70494)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibodySee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HDAC1
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Dog, Ferret, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of human HDAC1
- Positive control
- Whole cell lysate from HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Is unsuitable for WB.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp686H12203 antibody
- GON 10 antibody
- HD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibody
- HDAC 1 antibody
- HDAC1 antibody
- hdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- HDAC1_HUMAN antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- Reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibody
- RPD3 antibody
- RPD3L1 antibody
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody (ab70494)
This product has been referenced in:
- Goldstein M et al. Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:16874-9 (2013). IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 24082117) »