Anti-HDAC1 antibody, prediluted (ab15316)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibody, predilutedSee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HDAC1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (C terminal).
- Positive control
- NIH/3T3 cells or Tonsil This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehydel fixed cell lines: HepG2.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp686H12203 antibody
- GON 10 antibody
- HD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibody
- HDAC 1 antibody
- HDAC1 antibody
- hdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- HDAC1_HUMAN antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibody
- Histone deacetylase 1 antibody
- Reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibody
- RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibody
- RPD3 antibody
- RPD3L1 antibody
Anti-HDAC1 antibody, prediluted images
ab15316 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab15316 at 1/50 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab15316 staining HDAC1 in breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human vulvar squamous cell cancer, staining HDAC1 with ab15316 at 1/2 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia, staining HDAC1 with ab15316 at 1/2 dilution.
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody, prediluted (ab15316)
This product has been referenced in:
- Samartzis EP et al. The Expression of Histone Deacetylase 1, But Not Other Class I Histone Deacetylases, Is Significantly Increased in Endometriosis. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2013). Human . Read more (PubMed: 23690335) »
- Quint K et al. Clinical significance of histone deacetylases 1, 2, 3, and 7: HDAC2 is an independent predictor of survival in HCC. Virchows Arch 459:129-39 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21713366) »