Anti-HDAC3 (acetyl) antibody [EP462Y] (ab76295)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC3 (acetyl) antibody [EP462Y]See all HDAC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP462Y] to HDAC3 (acetyl)
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N-terminus of Histone deacetylase 3.
- Positive controlHeLa nuclear lysate Human breast carcinoma tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP462Y
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76295 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Probably participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding to the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1; increases YY1 repression activity. Required to repress transcription of the POU1F1 transcription factor. Acts as a molecular chaperone for shuttling phosphorylated NR2C1 to PML bodies for sumoylation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HD 3 antibodyHD3 antibodyHDAC 3 antibody
- HDAC3 antibodyHDAC3_HUMAN antibodyHistone deacetylase 3 (HD3) (RPD3-2) antibodyhistone deacetylase 3 antibodyRPD 3 antibodyRPD3 2 antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3-2 antibodySMAP 45 antibodySMAP45 antibody
Anti-HDAC3 (acetyl) antibody [EP462Y] images
Anti-HDAC3 (acetyl) antibody [EP462Y] (ab76295) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa
ab76295, at a 1/100-1/250 dilution, staining human HDAC3 in breast carcinoma, by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-HDAC3 (acetyl) antibody [EP462Y] (ab76295)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sleiman SF et al. Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Mithramycin A Impact a Similar Neuroprotective Pathway at a Crossroad between Cancer and Neurodegeneration. Pharmaceuticals (Basel) 4:1183-1195 (2011). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 22582024) »