Anti-HDAC3 antibody [3A7B5] (ab76364)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC3 antibody [3A7B5]See all HDAC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3A7B5] to HDAC3
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified truncated recombinant Trx-Macrophage Scavenger Receptor I (224-428) expressed in E.Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- Positive control
- Human oesophagus cancer and breast carcinoma tissues; and HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3A7B5
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76364 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Probably participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding to the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1; increases YY1 repression activity. Required to repress transcription of the POU1F1 transcription factor. Acts as a molecular chaperone for shuttling phosphorylated NR2C1 to PML bodies for sumoylation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HD 3 antibody
- HD3 antibody
- HDAC 3 antibody
- HDAC3 antibody
- HDAC3_HUMAN antibody
- Histone deacetylase 3 (HD3) (RPD3-2) antibody
- histone deacetylase 3 antibody
- RPD 3 antibody
- RPD3 2 antibody
- RPD3 antibody
- RPD3-2 antibody
- SMAP 45 antibody
- SMAP45 antibody
Anti-HDAC3 antibody [3A7B5] images
All lanes : Anti-HDAC3 antibody [3A7B5] (ab76364) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : truncated Trx-HDAC3
Lane 2 : full length HDAC3-hIgGFc
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 40,50,80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab76364 at 1/200 dilution staining Macrophage Scavenger Receptor I in human oesophagus cancer by Immunohistochemistry, paraffin-embedded tissue with DAB staining showing nuclear location.
ab76364 at 1/200 dilution staining Macrophage Scavenger Receptor I in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, paraffin-embedded tissue with DAB staining showing nuclear location.
References for Anti-HDAC3 antibody [3A7B5] (ab76364)
ab76364 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.