Anti-HDAC3 antibody [Y415] (ab32369)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC3 antibody [Y415]See all HDAC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y415] to HDAC3
- SpecificityThis antibody may detect splice isoform 2 (RPD3-2A).
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-terminal region of human Histone deacetylase 3.
- Positive controlK562 cell lysate; HeLa cells; human ovary carcinoma
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberY415
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32369 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/500.
WB: 1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Probably participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding to the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1; increases YY1 repression activity. Required to repress transcription of the POU1F1 transcription factor. Acts as a molecular chaperone for shuttling phosphorylated NR2C1 to PML bodies for sumoylation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HD 3 antibodyHD3 antibodyHDAC 3 antibody
- HDAC3 antibodyHDAC3_HUMAN antibodyHistone deacetylase 3 (HD3) (RPD3-2) antibodyhistone deacetylase 3 antibodyRPD 3 antibodyRPD3 2 antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3-2 antibodySMAP 45 antibodySMAP45 antibody
Anti-HDAC3 antibody [Y415] images
Anti-HDAC3 antibody [Y415] (ab32369) at 1/10000 dilution + K562 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa
Paraffin-embedded human ovary carcinoma
ab32369 at 1/250 dilution
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells
using ab32369 at 1/250 dilution
References for Anti-HDAC3 antibody [Y415] (ab32369)
This product has been referenced in:
- Papadopoulos P et al. A dual reporter mouse model of the human ß-globin locus: applications and limitations. PLoS One 7:e51272 (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23272095) »
- Funato H, Oda S, Yokofujita J, Igarashi H, Kuroda Fasting and high-fat diet alter histone deacetylase expression in the medial hypothalamus. PLoS One 6:e18950 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21526203) »