Anti-HDAC3 antibody (ab16047)
Publishing research using ab16047? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16047 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Takase K et al. Monoaminergic and neuropeptidergic neurons have distinct expression profiles of histone deacetylases. PLoS One 8:e58473 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23469282
- Chu YL et al. MutS homologue hMSH4: interaction with eIF3f and a role in NHEJ-mediated DSB repair. Mol Cancer 12:51 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23725059
- Wells CE et al. Inhibition of histone deacetylase 3 causes replication stress in cutaneous T cell lymphoma. PLoS One 8:e68915 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23894374
- Samant SA et al. HDAC3-dependent Reversible Lysine Acetylation of Cardiac Myosin Heavy Chain Isoforms Modulates Their Enzymatic and Motor Activity. J Biol Chem 286:5567-77 (2011). PubMed: 21177250
- Brunmeir R et al. Epigenetic regulation of a murine retrotransposon by a dual histone modification mark. PLoS Genet 6:e1000927 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20442873
- Waby JS et al. Sp1 acetylation is associated with loss of DNA binding at promoters associated with cell cycle arrest and cell death in a colon cell line. Mol Cancer 9:275 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20950428
- Bhaskara S et al. Deletion of histone deacetylase 3 reveals critical roles in S phase progression and DNA damage control. Mol Cell 30:61-72 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18406327
- Saito T et al. SYT-SSX1 and SYT-SSX2 interfere with repression of E-cadherin by snail and slug: a potential mechanism for aberrant mesenchymal to epithelial transition in human synovial sarcoma. Cancer Res 66:6919-27 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16849535