HGF Human ELISA Kit (ab100535)
- Product nameHGF Human ELISA KitSee all HGF kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture extracts, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 8 pg/ml
- Range8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture extracts 95 81% - 104% Tissue Extracts 95.5 80% - 103%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100535 Human HGF ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human HGF cell lysate and tissue lysate. This assay employs an antibody specific for human HGF coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and HGF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human HGF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of HGF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 2X Cell Lysate Buffer Item J 1 x 5ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. For Detection Antibody and HRP-Streptavidin concentrate diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody HGF: biotinylated anti-human HGF 2 vials HGF Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human HGF 1 unit HGF Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Sample Diluent Buffer 5x concentrated buffer For Standard/Sample (cell lysate/tissue lysate) diluent. 1 x 10ml Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- DFNB39F TCFFibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor
- Hepapoietin AHepatocyte growth factorHepatocyte growth factor (hepapoietin A scatter factorHepatocyte growth factor beta chainHepatopoietin-AHgfHGF_HUMANHGFBHPTALung fibroblast derived mitogenScatter factorSF
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for HGF Human ELISA Kit (ab100535)
ab100535 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.