Anti-HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases antibody [EPR3664(2)] (ab109734)
- Product nameAnti-HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases antibody [EPR3664(2)]See all HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3664(2)] to HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases.
- Positive control
- 293T, U87-MG, HeLa, HepG2, and SH-SY5Y cell lysates, Human brain tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3664(2)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the post-translational formation of 4-hydroxyproline in hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) alpha proteins. Hydroxylates HIF1A at 'Pro-402' and 'Pro-564'. May function as a cellular oxygen sensor and, under normoxic conditions, may target HIF through the hydroxylation for proteasomal degradation via the von Hippel-Lindau ubiquitination complex.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in adult pancreas, heart, skeletal muscle, brain, placenta, kidney and adrenal gland. Expressed at lower levels in epiphyseal cartilage and in fibroblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- EGLN4 antibody
- FLJ20262 antibody
- HIF prolyl hydroxylase PH4 antibody
- HIF-PH4 antibody
- HIF-prolyl hydroxylase 4 antibody
- HIFPH4 antibody
- HPH-4 antibody
- Hypoxia inducible factor prolyl 4 hydroxylase antibody
- Hypoxia inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase antibody
- Hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase 4 antibody
- P4H TM antibody
- P4H with transmembrane domain antibody
- P4H-TM antibody
- P4htm antibody
- P4HTM_HUMAN antibody
- PH 4 antibody
- PH4 antibody
- PHD4 antibody
- Proline 4 hydroxylase antibody
- Prolyl 4 hydroxylase transmembrane (endoplasmic reticulum) antibody
- Prolyl hydroxlase domain containing 4 antibody
- Transmembrane prolyl 4-hydroxylase antibody
Anti-HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases antibody [EPR3664(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases antibody [EPR3664(2)] (ab109734) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : U87-MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 5 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue using ab109734 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-HIF Prolyl Hydroxylases antibody [EPR3664(2)] (ab109734)
ab109734 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.