Anti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10] (ab124359)
- Product nameAnti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10]See all HIF1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3D10] to HIF1 beta
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-110 of Human HIF1 beta, with a 26 kDa proprietary tag (AAH60838).
- Positive controlHuman testis tissue; HIF1 beta-transfected 293T cell lysate; HeLa nuclear extract; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3D10
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124359 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionRequired for activity of the Ah (dioxin) receptor. This protein is required for the ligand-binding subunit to translocate from the cytosol to the nucleus after ligand binding. The complex then initiates transcription of genes involved in the activation of PAH procarcinogens. The heterodimer with HIF1A or EPAS1/HIF2A functions as a transcriptional regulator of the adaptive response to hypoxia.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- arnT antibodyARNT protein antibodyARNT_HUMAN antibody
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator antibodybHLHe2 antibodyClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 2 antibodyDioxin receptor antibodyDioxin receptor nuclear translocator antibodyDrnt antibodyHIF 1 beta antibodyHIF 1beta antibodyHIF-1-beta antibodyHIF1-beta antibodyHIF1B antibodyHIF1beta antibodyHypoxia Inducible Factor 1 antibodyHypoxia inducible factor 1 beta antibodyHypoxia-inducible factor 1-beta antibodynuclear translocator antibodyTango antibody
Anti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10] images
Anti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10] (ab124359) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa nuclear extract
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
All lanes : Anti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10] (ab124359) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate, transfected with HIF1 beta
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate, non transfected
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
ab124359, at 5 µg/ml, staining HIF1 beta in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab124359, at 10 µg/ml, staining HIF1 beta in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
Using ab124359 as a capture antibody, the detection limit for recombinant proprietary tagged HIF1 beta is approximately 0.03ng/ml.
References for Anti-HIF1 beta antibody [3D10] (ab124359)
ab124359 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.