Anti-HIF1AN antibody (ab57601)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydroxylates HIF-1 alpha at 'Asp-803' in the C-terminal transactivation domain (CAD). Functions as an oxygen sensor and, under normoxic conditions, the hydroxylation prevents interaction of HIF-1 with transcriptional coactivators including Cbp/p300-interacting transactivator. Involved in transcriptional repression through interaction with HIF1A, VHL and histone deacetylases.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 JmjC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp762F1811 antibodyFactor inhibiting HIF-1 antibodyFactor inhibiting HIF1 antibody
- FIH 1 antibodyFIH-1 antibodyFIH1 antibodyFLJ20615 antibodyFLJ22027 antibodyHIF1AN antibodyHIF1N_HUMAN antibodyHypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha inhibitor antibodyHypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha subunit inhibitor antibodyHypoxia inducible factor asparagine hydroxylase antibodyHypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha inhibitor antibodyHypoxia-inducible factor asparagine hydroxylase antibodyPeptide aspartate beta dioxygenase antibody
Anti-HIF1AN antibody images
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
HIF1AN antibody (ab57601) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-HIF1AN antibody (ab57601)
ab57601 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.