Anti-HIRA antibody [EPR7416] (ab129169)
- Product nameAnti-HIRA antibody [EPR7416]See all HIRA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7416] to HIRA
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human HIRA.
- Positive control293T, HeLa and K562 cell lysates, HeLa cells
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 1.35 x 10-10 M
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR7416
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionCooperates with ASF1A to promote replication-independent chromatin assembly. Required for the periodic repression of histone gene transcription during the cell cycle. Required for the formation of senescence-associated heterochromatin foci (SAHF) and efficient senescence-associated cell cycle exit.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in kidney, pancreas and skeletal muscle and at lower levels in brain, heart, liver, lung, and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat HIR1 family.
Contains 8 WD repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed during embryogenesis.
Phosphorylated by CDK2/CCNA1 and CDK2/CCNE1 on Thr-555 in vitro. Also phosphorylated on Thr-555 and Ser-687 in vivo.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > PML body. Primarily, though not exclusively, localized to the nucleus. Localizes to PML bodies immediately prior to onset of senescence.
- DGCR1 antibodyDiGeorge critical region gene 1 antibodyHIR antibody
- HIR histone cell cycle regulation defective homolog A antibodyHIRA antibodyHIRA protein antibodyHIRA_HUMAN antibodyProtein HIRA antibodyTUP 1 antibodyTUP1 like enhancer of split protein 1 antibodyTUP1-like enhancer of split protein 1 antibodyTUPLE1 antibody
Anti-HIRA antibody [EPR7416] images
All lanes : Anti-HIRA antibody [EPR7416] (ab129169) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysates
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysates
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
ab129169, at 1/50 dilution, staining HIRA in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-HIRA antibody [EPR7416] (ab129169)
ab129169 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.