Anti-HIST1H2BD antibody (ab129624)
- Product nameAnti-HIST1H2BD antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HIST1H2BD
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-30 of Human HIST1H2BD (NP_619790.1; NP_066407.1).
- Positive controlHL60 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129624 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129624 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
- FunctionCore component of nucleosome. Nucleosomes wrap and compact DNA into chromatin, limiting DNA accessibility to the cellular machineries which require DNA as a template. Histones thereby play a central role in transcription regulation, DNA repair, DNA replication and chromosomal stability. DNA accessibility is regulated via a complex set of post-translational modifications of histones, also called histone code, and nucleosome remodeling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone H2B family.
modificationsMonoubiquitination of Lys-121 by the RNF20/40 complex gives a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation and is also prerequisite for histone H3 'Lys-4' and 'Lys-79' methylation. It also functions cooperatively with the FACT dimer to stimulate elongation by RNA polymerase II.
Phosphorylated on Ser-15 by STK4/MST1 during apoptosis; which facilitates apoptotic chromatin condensation. Also phosphorylated on Ser-15 in response to DNA double strand breaks (DSBs), and in correlation with somatic hypermutation and immunoglobulin class-switch recombination.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
- dJ221C16.6 antibodyH2B histone family, member B antibodyH2B.1B antibody
- H2B/b antibodyH2B1D_HUMAN antibodyH2bd antibodyH2BFB antibodyHIRA-interacting protein 2 antibodyHIRIP2 antibodyHIST1H2BD antibodyhistone cluster 1, H2bd antibodyHistone H2B type 1-D antibodyHistone H2B.1 B antibodyHistone H2B.b antibody
Anti-HIST1H2BD antibody images
Anti-HIST1H2BD antibody (ab129624) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
References for Anti-HIST1H2BD antibody (ab129624)
ab129624 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.