Anti-HIV1 gp41 antibody [1D4] (ab18633)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitate
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1D4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18633 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Relevancegp41/120 is the major HIV protein associated with the HIV envelope. It functions as the viral antireceptor or attachment protein. gp41 (or TM) traverses the envelope, whereas gp120 is present on the outer surface and is noncovalently attached to gp41. The precursor of gp120/41 (gp160) is synthesized in the endoplasmic reticulum and is transported via the golgi body to the cell surface. Upon activation of the envelope glycoprotein (gp120/41) by cellular receptors, gp41 undergoes conformational changes that mediate fusion of the viral and cellular membranes.
- Env antibody
- Env polyprotein antibody
- Envelope glycoprotein gp160 antibody
- Envelope Protein gp120 antibody
- Glycoprotein 41 antibody
- GP120 antibody
- gp41 antibody
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 antibody
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 gp41 antibody
- TM antibody
- Transmembrane protein antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 gp41 antibody [1D4] (ab18633)
ab18633 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.