Anti-HIV1 p17 antibody [1C3] (ab18626)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAmmonium sulfate precipitate.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1C3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18626 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- RelevanceHIV1 p17 is the matrix protein of the Gag polyprotein which performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation, and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA.
- Cellular localizationMatrix protein of HIV1 Gag polyprotein
- HIV1 matrix protein p17 antibodyHIV1 p17 antibodyMA antibodyMatrix protein p17 antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 p17 antibody [1C3] (ab18626)
ab18626 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.