Anti-HIV1 p17 antibody [32/5.8.42] (ab9064)
- Product nameAnti-HIV1 p17 antibody [32/5.8.42]See all HIV1 p17 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [32/5.8.42] to HIV1 p17
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV1) p17 protein. No reactivity against HTLV I infected cells has been detected.
- Tested applicationsWB, Radioimmunoprecipitation assay, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Epitopeamino acids 12-19
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhosphate buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified from serum-free culture supernatant.
- Primary antibody notes The antibody may be used in indirect immunostaining techniques to detect HIV-1 core protein in fresh or cultured HIV-1 infected cells. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism are performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. The antibody may also be valuable for the affinity isolation of HIV-1 core protein.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number32/5.8.42
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
RipA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
Antibody dilutions should be prepared using buffers containing suitable protein in order to stabilize antibody activity.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHIV1 p17 is the matrix protein of the Gag polyprotein which performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation, and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA.
- Cellular localizationMatrix protein of HIV1 Gag polyprotein
- HIV1 matrix protein p17 antibodyHIV1 p17 antibodyMA antibodyMatrix protein p17 antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 p17 antibody [32/5.8.42] (ab9064)
ab9064 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.