Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (ab19961)
- Product nameAnti-HIV1 p24 antibodySee all HIV1 p24 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HIV1 p24
- Specificityp24 (predominate p24 band pattern in Western blot). Antiserum is not reactive with human or bovine sera. Does not cross-react with human T or B cells.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityreacts with HIV1 p24 (predominant band in WB). ab19961 is not reactive with human or bovine sera. It also does not cross-react with human T or B cells.
Purified native p24 from strain IIIB.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notes>95% pure. Sodium sulfate precipitation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- Cellular localizationMembrane
- CA antibody
- Capsid protein p24 antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1 antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 p24 antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (ab19961)
ab19961 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.