Anti-HIV1 p55 + p17 antibody [1B2] (ab2581)
- Product nameAnti-HIV1 p55 + p17 antibody [1B2]See all HIV1 p55 + p17 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1B2] to HIV1 p55 + p17
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for HIV-1 p55/17.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, WB more details
E.coli expressed recombinant HIV-1 p55/17 protein
- EpitopeThe exact epitope recognised by this antibody has not been mapped.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAmmonium sulfate precipitation
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B2
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. HIV1 Gag p17, the HIV1 matrix protein is produced by the digestion of its precursor Gag p55 by HIV1 protease.
- Gag antibody
- Gag polyprotein antibody
- HIV1 matrix protein p17 antibody
- HIV1 Pr55Gag antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1 p17 antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1 Pr55Gag antibody
- MA antibody
- Matrix protein p17 antibody
- Pr55Gag antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 p55 + p17 antibody [1B2] (ab2581)
ab2581 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.