Anti-HLA Class II DR3 6 antibody [4i133] (ab31256)
- Product nameAnti-HLA Class II DR3 6 antibody [4i133]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4i133] to HLA Class II DR3 6
- SpecificityReacts with HLA Class II DR3, 6.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, Functional Studies more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
HLA Class II DR3 6.
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4i133
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Cell Typing, Tissue Staining, Chimerism Studies and Cytotoxicity.|
- HLA Class 2 DR antibody
- HLA Class II antibody
- MHC Class 2 DR antibody
- MHC class II DR3 6 antibody
References for Anti-HLA Class II DR3 6 antibody [4i133] (ab31256)
ab31256 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.