Anti-HLA Class II DR4 antibody (ab98106)
- Product nameAnti-HLA Class II DR4 antibodySee all HLA Class II DR4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HLA Class II DR4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 262 of Human HLA Class II DR4 (NP_068818).
- Positive control
- Raji whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
- RelevanceHLA DR, like other MHC class II molecules, is a transmembrane glycoprotein composed of an alpha chain (36 kDa) and a beta chain (27 kDa). It is expressed primarily on antigen presenting cells such as B lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, thymic epithelial cells and activated T lymphocytes. Three loci, DR, DQ and DP, encode the major expressed products of the human class II region. The human MHC class II molecules bind intracellularly processed peptides and present them to T helper cells. They therefore have a critical role in the initiation of the immune response.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; single pass type I membrane protein.
Anti-HLA Class II DR4 antibody images
Anti-HLA Class II DR4 antibody (ab98106) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
References for Anti-HLA Class II DR4 antibody (ab98106)
ab98106 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.