Anti-HLA DR + HLA DP antibody [HL-40] (ab8085)
Publishing research using ab8085? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8085 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- van Lith M et al. HLA-DP, HLA-DQ, and HLA-DR Have Different Requirements for Invariant Chain and HLA-DM. J Biol Chem 285:40800-8 (2010). ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20959457
- Degenhardt Y et al. Distinct MHC gene expression patterns during progression of melanoma. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:144-54 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19862823
- Ait-Tahar K et al. CD4 T-helper responses to the anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) protein in patients with ALK-positive anaplastic large-cell lymphoma. Cancer Res 67:1898-901 (2007). PubMed: 17332315
- Momburg F et al. B-cell lymphomas of high-grade malignancy frequently lack HLA-DR, -DP and -DQ antigens and associated invariant chain. Int J Cancer 40:598-603 (1987). PubMed: 3316049
- Horejsi V et al. Characterization of seven new monoclonal antibodies against human DR, DR + DP and DQ1 + DQ3 antigens. Tissue Antigens 28:288-97 (1986). PubMed: 2435017