Anti-HLA DR + HLA DP antibody [MEM-136] (Phycoerythrin) (ab77134)
- Product nameAnti-HLA DR + HLA DP antibody [MEM-136] (Phycoerythrin)See all HLA DR + HLA DP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-136] to HLA DR + HLA DP (Phycoerythrin)
- Conjugation notesConjugates are made from highly purified antibodies (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- Specificityab77134 recognizes a common epitope on the beta chain of human HLA-DR and HLA-DP. It reacts with alpha/beta dimer as well as with dissociated beta subunit.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue / cell preparation (Human); PHA-activated peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Positive controlhuman blood cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA (high-grade protease free), PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesThe protein A/G purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is then purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMEM-136
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77134 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHuman MHC class II antigens are transmembrane glycoproteins composed of an alpha (36 kDa) and a beta chain (27kDa) and are expressed primarily on antigen presenting cells. Human MHC class II genes are located in the HLA-D region that encodes at least 6 alpha and 10 beta chain genes. Three loci, DR, DQ and DP, encode the major products of the human class II region. The human MHC class II molecules bind intracellularly processed peptides and present them to T-helper cells and therefore have a critical role in the initiation of the immune response. It has been shown that some autoimmune diseases are associated with certain class II alleles.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
References for Anti-HLA DR + HLA DP antibody [MEM-136] (Phycoerythrin) (ab77134)
ab77134 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.