Anti-HSD3B1 antibody (ab80363)
- Product nameAnti-HSD3B1 antibodySee all HSD3B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HSD3B1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide: MTGWSCLVTG AGGFLGQRII RLLVKEKELK EIRVLDKAFG PELREEFSKL, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Human HSD3B1 (NP_000853).
- Positive controlHuman placenta lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80363 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Function3-beta-HSD is a bifunctional enzyme, that catalyzes the oxidative conversion of Delta(5)-ene-3-beta-hydroxy steroid, and the oxidative conversion of ketosteroids. The 3-beta-HSD enzymatic system plays a crucial role in the biosynthesis of all classes of hormonal steroids. Efficiently catalyzes the transformation of pregnenolone to progesterone, 17-alpha-hydroxypregnenolone to 17-alpha-hydroxyprogesterone, DHEA to 4-androstenedione, dihydrotestosterone to 5-alpha-androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol, dehydroepiandrosterone to androstenedione and 5-alpha-androstan-3 beta,17 beta-diol to 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta and skin. Predominantly expressed in mammary gland tissue.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; steroid biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 3-beta-HSD family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Mitochondrion membrane.
- 3 beta and steroid delta isomerase 1 antibody3 beta and steroid hydroxy delta 5 steroid dehydrogenase antibody3 beta HSD I antibody
- 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/Delta 5-->4-isomerase type I antibody3-beta-HSD I antibody3-beta-hydroxy-5-ene steroid dehydrogenase antibody3BETAHSD antibody3BH antibody3BHS1_HUMAN antibody3BHSD antibodyDelta-5-3-ketosteroid isomerase antibodyHGNC:5217 antibodyHSD3B antibodyHSD3B1 antibodyHSDB3 antibodyHSDB3A antibodyHydroxy delta 5 steroid dehydrogenase 3 beta and steroid delta isomerase 1 antibodyHydroxy delta 5 steroid dehydrogenase antibodyProgesterone reductase antibodySDR11E1 antibodySteroid Delta-isomerase antibodytrophoblast antigen antibodyTrophoblast antigen FDO161G antibody
Anti-HSD3B1 antibody images
Anti-HSD3B1 antibody (ab80363) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human placenta lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-HSD3B1 antibody (ab80363)
ab80363 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.