Anti-HSPA1B antibody (ab55288)
- Product nameAnti-HSPA1B antibody
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to HSPA1B
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: VQRERVSAKN ALESYAFNMK SAVEDEGLKG KISEADKKKV LDKCQEVISW LDANTLAEKD EFEHKRKELE QVCNPIISGL Y, corresponding to amino acids 531-612 of Human HSPA1B
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 6 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceThis intronless gene encodes a 70kDa heat shock protein which is a member of the heat shock protein 70 family. In conjuction with other heat shock proteins, this protein stabilizes existing proteins against aggregation and mediates the folding of newly translated proteins in the cytosol and in organelles. It is also involved in the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway through interaction with the AU-rich element RNA-binding protein 1. The gene is located in the major histocompatibility complex class III region, in a cluster with two closely related genes which encode similar proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Endoplasmic reticulum, Mitochondrial and Nuclear
- FLJ54328 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kD protein 1B antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1B antibody
- HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP71 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
Anti-HSPA1B antibody images
HSPA1B antibody (ab55288) used in immunohistochemistry at 6ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
HSPA1B antibody (ab55288) at 1ug/lane + IMR-32 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
ab55288 at 10 ug/ml staining HSPA1B in human Hella cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-HSPA1B antibody (ab55288)
ab55288 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.