Anti-HSV tag antibody (FITC) (ab19397)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC). Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient prior to conjugation: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19397 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/400.|
- RelevanceHSV is a peptide epitope tag, sequence QPELAPEDPED.
- HSV epitope tag antibodyQPELAPEDPED tag antibody
Anti-HSV tag antibody (FITC) images
HEK cells expressing ECE-1a-d-HSV were incubated with ab19397 for 1 hour at 4°C, washed, and incubated for 30 minutes at 37°C. After warming, ECE-1a-d trafficked from the plasma membrane (arrowheads) to endosomes (arrows).
References for Anti-HSV tag antibody (FITC) (ab19397)
This product has been referenced in:
- Padilla BE et al. Endothelin-converting enzyme-1 regulates endosomal sorting of calcitonin receptor-like receptor and beta-arrestins. J Cell Biol 179:981-97 (2007). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 18039931) »