Anti-HURP antibody (ab70744)
- Product nameAnti-HURP antibodySee all HURP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HURP
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 800 and the C-terminus (residue 846) of Human HURP (NP_055565.2).
- Positive controlHeLa and 293T whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPotential cell cycle regulator that may play a role in carcinogenesis of cancer cells. Mitotic phosphoprotein regulated by the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. Key regulator of adherens junction integrity and differentiation that may be involved in CDH1-mediated adhesion and signaling in epithelial cells.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in fetal liver. Expressed at lower levels in bone marrow, testis, colon, and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SAPAP family.
- Developmental stageElevated levels of expression detected in the G2/M phase of synchronized cultures of HeLa cells.
modificationsUbiquitinated, leading to its degradation.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Decreased phosphorylation levels are associated with the differentiation of intestinal epithelial cells.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Localizes to the spindle in mitotic cells. Colocalizes with CDH1 at sites of cell-cell contact in intestinal epithelial cells.
- DAP-5 antibodyDAP5 antibodyDiscs large homolog 7 antibody
- Disks large associated protein 5 antibodyDisks large associated protein DLG7 antibodyDisks large-associated protein 5 antibodyDisks large-associated protein DLG7 antibodyDLG 1 antibodyDLG 7 antibodyDLG1 antibodyDLG7 antibodyDLGAP5 antibodyDLGP5_HUMAN antibodyDrosophila discs large 1 tumor suppressor like antibodyHepatoma up regulated protein antibodyHepatoma up-regulated protein antibodyHepatoma upregulated protein antibodyHURP antibodyKIAA0008 antibody
Anti-HURP antibody images
Detection of HURP by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate. ab70744 at 1µg/ml staining HURP in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab70744 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 10 seconds.
All lanes : Anti-HURP antibody (ab70744) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 120 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-HURP antibody (ab70744)
ab70744 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.