HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14655)
- Product nameHeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Nuclear LysateSee all HeLa lysates ...
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them.
- Tested applicationsWB, EMSA more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.90
Constituents: 0.48% HEPES, 20% Glycerol, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.077% DTT, 0.004% EGTA, 2.05% Sodium chloride, 1% NP-40
Note: With Protease inhibitors
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|EMSA||EMSA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 12075007|
References for HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14655)
This product has been referenced in:
- Weitzel LR et al. Discovery and verification of protein differences between Er positive/Her2/neu negative breast tumor tissue and matched adjacent normal breast tissue. Breast Cancer Res Treat 124:297-305 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20087651) »