Heart (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue, 14 days old (ab7194)
- Product nameHeart (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue, 14 days oldSee all Heart lysates ...
- General notesSource: Outbred NIH-Swiss Albino mice (14 days old)
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol, 12.5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 1% Triton-X-100, 1% Sodium Deoxycholate, 0.01% Bromophenol blue, 5µg/ml Leupeptin, 5µg/ml Aprotinin, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 1mM EDTA, 1mM PMSF, pH 6.8
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes The mouse heart tissue was collected from fourteen (14) day-old mice. The lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (50 mM Tris -HCl, pH 7.4, 1% Triton X-100, 0.2% sodium deoxycholate, 0.2% sodium dodecylsulfate (SDS), 1 mM sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl flouride, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Tissue and cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The lysate was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris -HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Ready to load; 10-20 µg/lane is recommended for mini gel.|
References for Heart (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue, 14 days old (ab7194)
ab7194 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.