Anti-Hemolectin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab47564)
- Product nameAnti-Hemolectin antibody - Aminoterminal end
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hemolectin - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Silk worm
Recombinant fusion protein, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 236-294 of Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) Hemolectin
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 460 kDa.|
- RelevanceHemolectin is a 400 kDa Drosophila protein containing domains with similarity to Von Willebrand factor, coagulation factor V/VIII and complement factors. Its expression coincides with the devlopment of phagocytic haemocytes. It is expressed in late embryos and larvae and in response to injury in adult flies.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- d-hml antibody
- Hml antibody
- Hml PA antibody
References for Anti-Hemolectin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab47564)
ab47564 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.