Anti-Hemopexin antibody  (ab27711)
- Product nameAnti-Hemopexin antibody See all Hemopexin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Hemopexin
- SpecificityAb27711 recognises Hemopexin.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein: Hemopexin purified from human plasma. Immunogen was adsorbed onto Al(OH)3 prior to injection in mice.
- General notes
The fusion partner for this antibody is SP2mIL6.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 500mM Sodium chloride, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notes The fusion partner for this antibody is SP2mIL6.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number32
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27711 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Hemopexin (ab48135). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to Hemopexin (ab48135) as Detection.|
- FunctionBinds heme and transports it to the liver for breakdown and iron recovery, after which the free hemopexin returns to the circulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the hemopexin family.
Contains 5 hemopexin-like domains.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated. O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Beta 1B glycoprotein antibody
- Beta-1B-glycoprotein antibody
- FLJ56652 antibody
- HEMO antibody
- HEMO_HUMAN antibody
- Hemopexin antibody
- HPX antibody
- HX antibody
Anti-Hemopexin antibody  images
References for Anti-Hemopexin antibody  (ab27711)
ab27711 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.