HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14660)
- Product nameHepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Nuclear LysateSee all HepG2 lysates ...
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing them.
- Tested applicationsEMSA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 100mM KCl, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|EMSA||EMSA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14660)
ab14660 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.