Herring sperm ssDNA (ab46666)
- Product nameHerring sperm ssDNA
- General notesThis is a ready to use concentrated solution (9-12 mg/ml DNA). However, it will reanneal on standing at room temperature so it is recommended to boil the solution for 10 minutes and then cool ON ICE for at least 5 minutes prior to use. Cooling on ice will reduce the chances for reannealing, as it is more likely to reanneal if cooled at room temperature.
- Tested applicationsChIP, In Situ Hybridisation, Blocking more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesThis DNA is phenol-chloroform extracted, ethanol precipitated, and sonicated to produce single-stranded fragments which comigrate with the 587 and 831 base pair marker fragments.
- Research Areas
- RelevanceThe cell death process during apoptosis is essential for normal tissue homeostasis and cellular differentiation in multi cellular organisms. Single stranded DNA (ss DNA) is produced by nuclear fragmentation during the early stages of the apoptotic process.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Single stranded deoxyribose nucleic acid
- Single stranded DNA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|In Situ Hybridisation||ISH: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|