Anti-Hexokinase Type III antibody - C-terminal (ab71726)
- Product nameAnti-Hexokinase Type III antibody - C-terminalSee all Hexokinase Type III primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hexokinase Type III - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the C-terminal region of human Hexokinase Type III conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlHL-60 cell lysate and human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71726 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 99 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa).|
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; hexose metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the hexokinase family.
- DomainThe N- and C-terminal halves of this hexokinase show extensive sequence similarity to each other. The catalytic activity is associated with the C-terminus while regulatory function is associated with the N-terminus.
- ATP:D hexose 6 phosphotransferase antibodyHexokinase type III antibodyHexokinase-3 antibody
- Hexokinase3 antibodyHK III antibodyHK3 antibodyHKIII antibodyHXK3 antibodyHXK3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Hexokinase Type III antibody - C-terminal images
Anti-Hexokinase Type III antibody - C-terminal (ab71726) at 1/100 dilution + HL-60 cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 99 kDa
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab71726 at 1/50 dilution, staining Hexokinase Type III in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and AEC staining.
References for Anti-Hexokinase Type III antibody - C-terminal (ab71726)
ab71726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.