IFNγ High Sensitivity Human ELISA Kit (ab46050)
- Product nameIFNγ High Sensitivity Human ELISA KitSee all Interferon gamma kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 3.9% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 8.6%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.69 pg/ml
- Range0.78 pg/ml - 25 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 108 88% - 117% Serum 92 84% - 98% Plasma 72 61% - 81%
- Assay time3h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human high sensitivity Interferon gamma ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination interferon gamme (Interferon gamma) in human sera, plasmas, buffered solutions or cell culture media. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human Interferon gamma. This kit is intended for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The Interferon gamma Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for Interferon gamma has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known Interferon gamma concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the Interferon gamma antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for Interferon gamma are successively incubated. After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. All the unbound enzyme is removed by washing and the first amplification step is performed by adding the Biotine-Tyramine reagent. Under the action of HRP, a biotine polymerisation reaction occurs in the region of the HRP linked to the detection antibody. After washing the second amplification step is performed and the polymerised biotine is revealed by a new streptavidin-HRP step. Finally after washing, the substrate is added. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of Interferon gamma present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human Interferon Gamma
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Amplification Diluent Brown & blue spot 1 x 25ml Amplifier Yellow 2 x 200µl Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-IFNγ Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml IFNγ precoated microtiter plates 8 units IFNγ Standard Yellow 4 vials Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- IF 1IFG IFI
- IFN gammaIFN Immune IFNGImmune interferonInterferon gammaInterferon Gamma PrecursorMacrophage Activating Factor MAFT Cell Interferon Type II Interferon
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46050 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IFNγ High Sensitivity Human ELISA Kit images
Typical Interferon gamma High sensitivity standard curve ranging from 0.78 to 25 pg/mL
References for IFNγ High Sensitivity Human ELISA Kit (ab46050)
ab46050 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.