For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Thank you for contacting us.
I have placed the protocol below. This product is to be used for antigen retrieval in place of pepsin or trypsin for enzymatic retrieval.
1. Deparaffinize tissue sections and bring them to buffer
2. Remove Excess buffer from slides without letting tissue sections get dry
3. Depending on tissue section size add 1 to 2 drops of Historeveal
4. Incubate slides for 5 min at RT
5. Wash slides with buffer and proceed with immunostaining
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more advice or information.
Use our products? Submit an Abreview. Earn rewards!
Abcam Scientific Support
Answered on Apr 25 2012