Anti-Histone H1 (phospho T17) antibody (ab61060)
- Product nameAnti-Histone H1 (phospho T17) antibodySee all Histone H1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Histone H1 (phospho T17)
- Specificityab61060 detects endogenous levels of Histone H1 only when phosphorylated at threonine 17.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Histone H1 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 17 (EKTpPV).
- Positive controlHuvEc cells, treated with serum (20%, 30mins).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab61060 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61060 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionHistones H1 are necessary for the condensation of nucleosome chains into higher order structures.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone H1/H5 family.
Contains 1 H15 (linker histone H1/H5 globular) domain.
modificationsAcetylated at Lys-26. Deacetylated at Lys-26 by SIRT1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
- H1 histone family antibodyH14_HUMAN antibodyH1F4 antibody
- H1F5 antibodyHist1h1e antibodyHistone H1.4 antibodyHistone H1a antibodyHistone H1b antibody
Anti-Histone H1 (phospho T17) antibody images
Immunofluorescence analysis, using Histone H1 (phospho T17) antibody (ab61060) at 1/500 - 1/1000 dilution, of HuvEc cells with serum treatment (20%, 30mins)(left panel) or without serum treatment (right panel).
References for Anti-Histone H1 (phospho T17) antibody (ab61060)
ab61060 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.