Anti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Biotin) (ab69558)
- Product nameAnti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Biotin)See all Hsc70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [1B5] to Hsc70 (Biotin)
- Specificityab69558 is highly specific for Hsc70 under both native and denaturing conditions and will not react with the inducible Hsp70 (hsp72).
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, ELISA, WB, IP, ICC, Electron Microscopy, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
Full length Hsc70 protein purified from sodium arsenite treated heat-resistant variants of Chinese hamster cells.
- Positive control
- Human HeLa cell lysate. Recombinant Bovine Hsc70 Protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.15M PBS, 0.1M Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified using Protein G chromatography prior to biotinylation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69558 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/750.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionActs as a repressor of transcriptional activation. Inhibits the transcriptional coactivator activity of CITED1 on Smad-mediated transcription. Chaperone. Isoform 2 may function as an endogenous inhibitory regulator of HSC70 by competing the co-chaperones.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- DomainThe N-terminal 1-386 residues constitute the ATPase domain, while residues 387-646 form the peptide-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nuclei, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Entrez Gene: 395853 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 281831 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 3312 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15481 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24468 Rat
- Omim: 600816 Human
- SwissProt: O73885 Chicken
- SwissProt: P19120 Cow
- SwissProt: P11142 Human
- SwissProt: P63017 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63018 Rat
- Unigene: 180414 Human
- Unigene: 290774 Mouse
- Unigene: 336743 Mouse
- Unigene: 351377 Mouse
- Unigene: 412745 Mouse
- Unigene: 120392 Rat
- Unigene: 201298 Rat
- 2410008N15Rik antibody
- Constitutive heat shock protein 70 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock 70kD protein 10 antibody
- Heat shock 70kD protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein antibody
- Heat shock cognate protein 54 antibody
- Heat shock cognate protein 71 kDa antibody
- Heat shock protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock protein A8 antibody
- Heat-shock70-KD protein 10, formerly antibody
- HSC54 antibody
- HSC71 antibody
- Hsc73 antibody
- HSP71 antibody
- HSP73 antibody
- HSP7C_HUMAN antibody
- HSPA10 antibody
- HSPA8 antibody
- LAP1 antibody
- Lipopolysaccharide associated protein 1 antibody
- LPS associated protein 1 antibody
- LPS associated protein antibody
- MGC102007 antibody
- MGC106514 antibody
- MGC114311 antibody
- MGC118485 antibody
- MGC131511 antibody
- MGC29929 antibody
- N-myristoyltransferase inhibitor protein 71 antibody
- NIP71 antibody
References for Anti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Biotin) (ab69558)
ab69558 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.