Anti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Phycoerythrin) (ab65170)
- Product nameAnti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Phycoerythrin)See all Hsc70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [1B5] to Hsc70 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
Full length hamster Hsc70 protein.
- Positive control
- Jurkat cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65170 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionActs as a repressor of transcriptional activation. Inhibits the transcriptional coactivator activity of CITED1 on Smad-mediated transcription. Chaperone. Isoform 2 may function as an endogenous inhibitory regulator of HSC70 by competing the co-chaperones.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- DomainThe N-terminal 1-386 residues constitute the ATPase domain, while residues 387-646 form the peptide-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nuclei, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Entrez Gene: 395853 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 281831 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 3312 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15481 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24468 Rat
- Omim: 600816 Human
- SwissProt: O73885 Chicken
- SwissProt: P19120 Cow
- SwissProt: P11142 Human
- SwissProt: P63017 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63018 Rat
- Unigene: 180414 Human
- Unigene: 290774 Mouse
- Unigene: 336743 Mouse
- Unigene: 351377 Mouse
- Unigene: 412745 Mouse
- Unigene: 120392 Rat
- Unigene: 201298 Rat
- 2410008N15Rik antibody
- Constitutive heat shock protein 70 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock 70kD protein 10 antibody
- Heat shock 70kD protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein antibody
- Heat shock cognate protein 54 antibody
- Heat shock cognate protein 71 kDa antibody
- Heat shock protein 8 antibody
- Heat shock protein A8 antibody
- Heat-shock70-KD protein 10, formerly antibody
- HSC54 antibody
- HSC71 antibody
- Hsc73 antibody
- HSP71 antibody
- HSP73 antibody
- HSP7C_HUMAN antibody
- HSPA10 antibody
- HSPA8 antibody
- LAP1 antibody
- Lipopolysaccharide associated protein 1 antibody
- LPS associated protein 1 antibody
- LPS associated protein antibody
- MGC102007 antibody
- MGC106514 antibody
- MGC114311 antibody
- MGC118485 antibody
- MGC131511 antibody
- MGC29929 antibody
- N-myristoyltransferase inhibitor protein 71 antibody
- NIP71 antibody
Anti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Phycoerythrin) images
Flow cytometry analysis of 106 Jurkat cells using Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Phycoerythrin) (ab65170) at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
References for Anti-Hsc70 antibody [1B5] (Phycoerythrin) (ab65170)
ab65170 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.