Anti-Hsp60 antibody [EP1006Y] (ab45134)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp60 antibody [EP1006Y]See all Hsp60 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1006Y] to Hsp60
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the internal region of human Hsp60.
- Positive controlT47D cell lysate, human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1006Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45134 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS, ICC/IF or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImplicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in HSPD1 are a cause of spastic paraplegia autosomal dominant type 13 (SPG13) [MIM:605280]. Spastic paraplegia is a degenerative spinal cord disorder characterized by a slow, gradual, progressive weakness and spasticity of the lower limbs.
Defects in HSPD1 are the cause of leukodystrophy hypomyelinating type 4 (HLD4) [MIM:612233]; also called mitochondrial HSP60 chaperonopathy or MitCHAP-60 disease. HLD4 is a severe autosomal recessive hypomyelinating leukodystrophy. Clinically characterized by infantile-onset rotary nystagmus, progressive spastic paraplegia, neurologic regression, motor impairment, profound mental retardation. Death usually occurrs within the first two decades of life.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chaperonin (HSP60) family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 60 kDa chaperonin antibody60 kDa chaperonin antibody60 kDa heat shock protein mitochondrial antibody
- 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial antibody60kDa antibodycb863 antibodyCH60_HUMAN antibodyChaperonin 60 antibodyChaperonin antibodyChaperonin, 60-KD antibodyCPN 60 antibodyCPN 60 antibodyCPN60 antibodyfa04a05 antibodyfb22d10 antibodyfi27b05 antibodyGROEL antibodyGroEL Homolog antibodyGroEL Homolog antibodyGroEL, E. coli, homolog of antibodyHeat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyHeat shock 60kD protein 1 chaperonin antibodyHeat shock 60kD protein 1 chaperonin antibodyheat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyHeat shock 60kDa protein 1 antibodyHeat shock protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyHeat Shock Protein 60 antibodyHeat Shock Protein 60 antibodyHeat shock protein 65 antibodyHLD4 antibodyHsp 60 antibodyHsp 60 antibodyHSP 65 antibodyHSP-60 antibodyHSP60 antibodyHSP65 antibodyHSPD 1 antibodyHSPD 1 antibodyHSPD1 antibodyHuCHA60 antibodyHuCHA60 antibodyid:ibd2197 antibodyMitochondrial matrix protein P1 antibodyMitochondrial matrix protein P1 antibodyP60 lymphocyte protein antibodyP60 lymphocyte protein antibodysb:cb144 antibodyShort heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1 antibodySpastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) antibodySpastic paraplegia 13 antibodySPG 13 antibodySPG13 antibodySPG13 antibodywu:fa04a05 antibodywu:fb22d10 antibodywu:fi04a12 antibodywu:fi27b05 antibody
Anti-Hsp60 antibody [EP1006Y] images
Anti-Hsp60 antibody [EP1006Y] (ab45134) at 1/5000 dilution + T47D cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP labelled, at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
Ab45134 at 1/100 staining human Hsp60 in human breast carcinoma by immunohistochemistry using paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Hsp60 antibody [EP1006Y] (ab45134)
ab45134 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.