Anti-Hsp60 antibody [USC127-3] (ab128567)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp60 antibody [USC127-3]See all Hsp60 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [USC127-3] to Hsp60
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, In-Cell ELISA, Flow Cyt, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Raji cell nuclei fraction
- Positive controlHepG2, Hela, Jurkat, HDFn, Hek293T cell lysates; Human Heart Homogenate lysate; Human Liver mitochondrial lysate; HDFn cells; Hela cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPurity is near homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. The antibody was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then concentrated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberUSC127-3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128567 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionImplicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in HSPD1 are a cause of spastic paraplegia autosomal dominant type 13 (SPG13) [MIM:605280]. Spastic paraplegia is a degenerative spinal cord disorder characterized by a slow, gradual, progressive weakness and spasticity of the lower limbs.
Defects in HSPD1 are the cause of leukodystrophy hypomyelinating type 4 (HLD4) [MIM:612233]; also called mitochondrial HSP60 chaperonopathy or MitCHAP-60 disease. HLD4 is a severe autosomal recessive hypomyelinating leukodystrophy. Clinically characterized by infantile-onset rotary nystagmus, progressive spastic paraplegia, neurologic regression, motor impairment, profound mental retardation. Death usually occurrs within the first two decades of life.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chaperonin (HSP60) family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 60 kDa chaperonin antibody60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial antibody60kDa antibody
- cb863 antibodyCH60_HUMAN antibodyChaperonin 60 antibodyChaperonin antibodyChaperonin, 60-KD antibodyCPN60 antibodyfa04a05 antibodyfb22d10 antibodyfi27b05 antibodyGROEL antibodyGroEL, E. coli, homolog of antibodyHeat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyheat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyHeat shock 60kDa protein 1 antibodyHeat shock protein 1 (chaperonin) antibodyHeat shock protein 60 antibodyHeat shock protein 65 antibodyHLD4 antibodyHsp 60 antibodyHSP 65 antibodyHSP-60 antibodyHSP60 antibodyHSP65 antibodyHSPD1 antibodyHuCHA60 antibodyid:ibd2197 antibodyMitochondrial matrix protein P1 antibodyMS772 antibodyP60 lymphocyte protein antibodysb:cb144 antibodyShort heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1 antibodySpastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) antibodySPG13 antibodywu:fa04a05 antibodywu:fb22d10 antibodywu:fi04a12 antibodywu:fi27b05 antibody
Anti-Hsp60 antibody [USC127-3] images
All lanes : Anti-Hsp60 antibody [USC127-3] (ab128567) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Ladder
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 3 : Hela cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 5 : HDFn cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 6 : Hek293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 7 : Human Heart Homogenate lysate at 10 µg
Lane 8 : Human Liver mitochondrial lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Immunofluorescent staining of Hsp60 in HDFn cells (human) using ab128567. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed (4%, 20 min) and Triton X-100 permeabilized (0.1%, 15min). The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab128567, 1µg/ml) for 2h at room temperature or overnight at 4°C. The secondary antibody was (Green) Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. 10% goat serum was used as the blocking agent for all blocking steps. The target protein locates to the mitochondrial matrix.
ab128567 staining Hsp60 in Hela cells by Flow cytometry. Hela cells were fixed and permeabilized with methanol and stained with 5µg/mL Hsp60 antibody (ab128567) (blue) or an equal amount of an isotype control antibody (red) and analyzed by flow cytometry. 1% BSA was used as the blocking reagent for all the blocking steps.
IHC image of Hsp60 staining in human colon adenocarcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab128567, 0.2µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-Hsp60 antibody [USC127-3] (ab128567)
ab128567 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.