Anti-Hsp70 antibody [2A4] (ab74082)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [2A4]See all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2A4] to Hsp70
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Fish
Predicted to work with: Bird, Amphibians
Recombinant full length protein (Human) expressed in E. coli
- General notesPEG Purified
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2A4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 423504 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 3303 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3304 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15511 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 193740 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24472 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 294254 Rat
- Omim: 140550 Human
- SwissProt: P08107 Human
- SwissProt: P17879 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q61696 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q07439 Rat
- Unigene: 274402 Human
- Unigene: 719966 Human
- Unigene: 728810 Human
- Unigene: 1950 Rat
- Unigene: 228225 Rat
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- Heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody [2A4] images
Anti-Hsp70 antibody [2A4] (ab74082) at 1/5000 dilution + Rat tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody [2A4] (ab74082)
This product has been referenced in:
- French JB et al. Hsp70/Hsp90 chaperone machinery is involved in the assembly of the purinosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:2528-33 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23359685) »