Anti-Hsp70 antibody [4E7] (ab48515)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [4E7]See all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4E7] to Hsp70
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Hsp70
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-641 of Human Hsp70, purified from E. coli
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified from mouse ascitic fluids by protein-G affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4E7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48515 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody [4E7] images
Anti-Hsp70 antibody [4E7] (ab48515) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate (30µg)
goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa
ab48515 staining Hsp70 in human eccrine gland section, by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent antigen retrieval in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer. The primary antibody was used at 1/100 dilution and incubated with sample for 2 hours at 24°C. The DAB detection system was used with DAB chromogen.
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody [4E7] (ab48515)
ab48515 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.