Anti-Hsp70 antibody [W27] (Biotin) (ab79275)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [W27] (Biotin)See all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [W27] to Hsp70 (Biotin)
- Specificityab79275 recognizes both the constitutive (Hsp73), and inducible (Hsp72) forms of Hsp70.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human, Monkey
Hsp70 protein from HeLa cells.
- Positive control
- BT474 or HeLa cells; breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab79275 is purified from ascites fluid by Protein G chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberW27
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Staining of formalin fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
IP (Native and denatured) (Use Protein A): Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml for 2 hours at room temperature. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- Heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody [W27] (Biotin) (ab79275)
ab79275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.