Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab2412)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibodySee all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with the two major human HSP 70s (HSP 72 and HSP 73). It stains epithelial cells in many different tissues e.g. tonsil, stomach, small and large intestine, bile ducts, ovary and prostate.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Purified heat shock protein (Dnak) from E. coli.
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/75 - 1/250. Use an ABC method and incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/75 - 1/250. Use an ABC method and incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody images
ab2412 staining Hsp70 in human breast carcinoma cells
All lanes : Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab2412) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Heart (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Spleen (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 :
Skeletal Muscle (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29330)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 72 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue, staining Hsp70 with ab2412.
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab2412)
ab2412 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.