Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab54284)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibodySee all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
- Specificityab54284 is very specific for salmonid inducible form - hsp70. It does not cross-react with hsc70. It does not detect hsp70 from other species.
- Tested applicationsIP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Salmonidae. Not yet tested in other species.
Synthetic peptide to salmonid hsp70 conjugated to KLH (The target is located in the C-terminal).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000 (ECL) - 1/50000 (ECL Advance). Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- Heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab54284)
ab54284 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.